“direct app store revenues to grow at a compound annualgrowth rate of 40.7 percent to reach € 8.8 billion in 2015″
A new report from Berg Insights suggests that mobile app downloads will continue growing at a compound annual rate of 56.6% between last year and 2015, when nearly 1 trillion apps will be downloaded globally. ”Even though the download numbers will increase during the forecast period, most apps are free to download and app monetisation will be a challenge for developers”, Berg senior analyst Johan Svanberg said in a statement. “Free to download monetisation strategies such as in-app advertising and in-app purchasing will be increasingly important. This is especially true in the APAC region, which will account for over 40 percent of all mobile app downloads in 2015.”
Mobile App Stores – Business Models and Market Segments for Ultimate Profitability
* Strategies and models that work for ultimate profitability
Opportunities and Strategies for enterprise apps
* The SMB market is huge and has historically not in vested heavily in IT. In consequence it represents a rich source of new revenue opportunities vendors as growth in enterprise IT spending slows down. There are not only a huge number of SMBs to target, but many in this sector are willing to innovate or implement new working practices, which require technology to them, such as remote working. There are also a range of new challenges, which vendors need to consider when developing their SMB market strategy. SMB Vendor Opportunities and Strategies: The market for enterprise apps, security, systems management and outsourcing is a new report published by Business Insights that examines what SMBs are looking for from an IT solution and their IT spending forecasts. This new report explores the SMB market opportunity in detail f or enterprise applications, security, collaboration, mobility, contact centers and outsourcing technologies and services. Identify the vendors that SMBs consider to be market leaders and recommendations for each technology area to help vendors refine their marketing strategy in this new report.
Driving Revenues from Mobile Payments – Profit Strategies Covering 8 Key Markets
1. How is the mobile channel being exploited by innovative payments, ticketing and financial services players?
2. What are the top growth segments of the mobile commerce market?
3. What will be the forecast gross transaction value of the principal mobile segments in 2015?
4. What are the unique factors driving each mobile commerce market segment?
5. What strategic steps should mobile commerce players take to develop their businesses?
6. Which regional mobile commerce markets are growing fastest?
Drivers & Dynamics of Mobile Adult Content & Services
The report assesses how the business models underpinning adult revenue streams have transitioned in a post-smartphone world, exploring the shifting relationships amongst players across the mobile adult value chain and the extent to which the upsurge in adult traffic is being monetised.
Within an extensive forecast suite, this report sizes the revenue opportunity for the current and future mobile
adult market, forecasting the cost per download/subscription, usage levels (number of adult content downloads/subscriptions) and overall revenues. It also provides data for the number of consumers using video chat, text-based adult services, pay-per-download services and adult content subscriptions.